LIGHT EMITTING DIODE
What are LEDs? Simply put, magic. Read about this magic and how it affects our industry and your life.
Articles to Read
- Lighting emitting diode: What is LED?
- Beyond energy efficiency: Does LED lighting provide quality light?
- Can some LED street lights be damaging to your health?
- What lamp types are ballast dependent?
How to choose LEDs
- Vetting out the right manufacturer
- LED lighting advantages for businesses
- 5 ways to sell a lighting retrofit to your boss
- 8 places where LED lighting will pay for itself
- When to consider an extended LED warranty
- How to choose Color Rendering Index (CRI): A practical guide
- Are LEDS reliable enough for me to upgrade?
- When should I consider linear LED for my commercial office?
- Where are the best places for linear LED in commercial offices?
- Should you use a medium base adapter to retrofit 2-pin or 4-pin CFLs to LED?
- Linear LED vs. linear fluorescent: A look at the pros and cons of different linear tubes
- Plug-and-play vs. ballast-bypass and other linear LED solutions
- A plug-and-play LED replacement for T12s? Yep. Pros and cons explored
- LED lamp replacement vs. LED fixture: Which is best for you?
- Linear LED tube vs. LED fixture: How do I decide which product is right?
- Show your work: The plain truth behind lighting retrofit savings
Worksheets (PDF Downloads)
Wondering what this page is all about?
All employees at Regency go through a series of training classes we call the School of Lighting which is part of Regency Supply University. This page pulls together resources from our blog, exercises to reinforce classroom training, and other helpful tips. If you’re interested in purchasing product from us or if you’re interested in learning more about employment at Regency, you can reach out to us here.