Regency Lighting and AllSale Electric are now Regency Supply
A new name, the same values, and an even brighter future
The names Regency Lighting and AllSale Electric have been around for over 40 years, and with these come a rich history of values, expertise, stories, and commitment to service. These names carry an identity, an expectation, and recognition with our customers.
Our decision to update our brand and name hasn’t come lightly. In fact, it’s a decision that we’ve discussed and debated for years. The driving force in our decision is that we’re committed to adapting, growing, and serving our customers into the future, and we want our name and brand to reflect this vision.
Even though you’ll see Regency Supply on our website and materials, and you’ll hear “Welcome to Regency Supply” when you stop by a counter or give us a call, we’re the same team and you can expect the same service and expertise that you’re used to.
Here’s what’s changing:
- Our name is now Regency Supply.
- Our logo is updated and simplified.
- Our websites can now be found at regencysupply.com, making it easier to find what you need.
- Our email addresses are new (but don’t worry, we’ll still receive messages to the old addresses for a while).
- Our customers will have access to a broader range of products.
Here’s what isn’t changing:
- We’re the same team — here to serve you.
- We remain committed to our R.I.S.E. values (Relationship, Integrity, Service, Expertise).
- We’re still a family-owned company with the same ownership team.
- We will continue to offer deep expertise in the products we supply, including lighting and electrical products.
- We are focusing on a future of growth and evaluating the best opportunities to serve our customers and grow with them.
- We are committed to strong, win-win partnerships with our suppliers.
- Our architectural lighting design studio will still operate as RL Studio.
You will see some changes happen immediately, like our websites, emails, and materials. Other changes, like building signage and truck branding, will be gradually rolled out over the coming months.
We are humbled and grateful for the years of growth and the support of our customers, team members, and suppliers. Because of each of you, we are looking ahead with expectation and anticipation. If you have any questions about our new name and brand, you can read our press release or reach out to us.
The history behind Regency Supply
Regency was started in 1983 by childhood friends Mike Goldstone and Ron Regenstreif and remains a family-owned and operated company. From our humble beginnings to becoming a recognized leader in the industry, we are committed to living out our values in every interaction with our clients, vendors, colleagues, and communities.
From the early days, our sights have been set on the future. All four of our second-generation owners began their careers working in different capacities at Regency. From warehouse to customer service to sales, they have decades of experience learning and refining the business. In 2018, they took over the primary leadership roles with Evan Regenstreif and Isaac Regenstreif stepping into the CEO and COO roles and Judah Regenstreif and Scott Anderson leading the sales and marketing teams.
While our story begins as a specialty lighting distributor, Regency Lighting, we’ve focused on solving challenges for our customers which has naturally resulted in our products and services continuing to expand.
In 2000 we hired our first lighting designer. This effort has grown into a full lighting design studio under the name of RL Studio. Then in 2015 we expanded into the greater wholesale electrical distribution market with the acquisition of AllSale Electric.
Our industry and the needs of our customers have become more complex over the years, but our values and our goal of making decisions easier and sourcing proven products from proven partners remains true.
As we update our brand to Regency Supply, this is a reflection of our commitment to making supply easier across multiple product lines, and we anticipate more growth as we look ahead.